Every person comes to the stage of life when financial products become a necessity. The difference between use of life and non-life insurance suggests that the Slovaks are more concerned about their property than health. In our country we always value life more than property and that is why we focus more on life insurance.
- 8 out of 10 Slovaks use at least one non-life insurance
- 4 out of 10 Slovaks use life insurance
- An estimated 75% of life insurance products are outdated or inadequate
- The vast majority of life insurance policies do not reflect the client’s current situation
- Regular checking and updating of products by clients is minimal