Wealth Effect Management is an international financial & investment company. We operate in the field of Wealth management and Wealth Advisory. Our goal is to take care of our customers’ goals by providing them the best professional services on the private banking level and the best financial products on the market. We cover the following areas – investment, insurance, lending and real estate. Our company cooperates with the biggest banks, insurance companies and is offering investment and savings portfolios based on own portfolio management and own product solutions.
Due to the growth of Wealth Effect Management in Bulgaria, as well as the great potential of this market, our company is looking for:
- If you love to face different challenges and to go out of your comfort zone daily that help you grow and become even better;
- If you are focused on team work and developing a good working atmosphere;
- If you love communicate with people and to see the best in them
This position is for you!
- Managing the full employee life cycle from recruitment, hiring, induction to exit;
- Creating job advertisements and searching for the most appropriate candidates;
- Ability to use different channels and searching for the most appropriate candidates;
- Organizing and managing administrative tasks and document flow;
- Participating in the process of introducing and adapting new employees to the job;
- Organizing appropriate events to help and improve the ability of employees in teamwork;
- Giving suggestions for conducting appropriate courses and trainings to develop the competencies and skills of the people in the team.
What we offer you:
- Fixed salary plus additional bonuses based on your work performance;
- Opportunity to work in a friendly team of young and energetic people;
- Being a part of an international company;
- Long-term job opportunity;
- Great work-life balance by flexible working hours and home office policy;
- Ability and freedom to implement innovative HR practices.
If you feel up to the challenge, please apply for this position by sending your detailed CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed
- At least one years of experience in recruitment processes;
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication and presentation skills – both in English and Bulgarian;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proactive and positive attitude;
- Self-organized and self-motivated person.