Wealth Effect Management is an international financial & investment company. We are licensed and operate in the fields of Wealth Management and Wealth Advisory. Our goal is to take care of our customers’ goals by providing them with the best professional services on the level of private banking and the best financial products on the market. We cover the following areas – investment, insurance, lending and real estate. Our company cooperates with the biggest banks, insurance companies and is offering investment and savings portfolios based on our own portfolio management team and unique product solutions.
Due to the growth of Wealth Effect Management in Bulgaria, as well as the great potential of this market, our company is looking for a proactive person to join our team. The position we are opening is:
The ideal candidate must be ambitious, creative and self-motivated. Financial background will be considered an advantage.
We strongly believe that our team is our family and we are making sure that our personnel has opportunities to grow both on a personal and on a professional level. That is why we have developed a strict growth plan, inclusive culture and fair compensation.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment with a fixed salary;
- Attractive bonus system;
- Regular teambuilding activities in a young and energetic team;
- Extensive training for new recruits as well as a dedicated manager for an easy start;
- Weekly trainings and educational materials to help you with your professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to use our savings, investment and pension plans with no entrée fee and to have a discount for your family;
- Transparent, fair and motivational career growth opportunities;
- Friendly work atmosphere in a modern office environment.
Key accountabilities of the role:
- To attract and maintain active relationships with potential and current clients of the company;
- To advise the company’s current and potential clients on lending products, fees and strategies in a professional manner;
- To have, gain and develop knowledge of banking products and services;
- To maintain active and strong client relationships by e-mail, telephone and personal meetings;
- To follow the high standards, requirements and procedures of the company.
If you are interested in our position, please send your CV. All applicants will be reviewed and kept in complete confidentiality in accordance with legal rights.
- At least 2 year of professional experience in the sale of banking products;
- Working-level Bulgarian language knowledge;
- Working-level English language knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent critical thinking and flexible decision-making skills;
- Excellent teamwork skills – open to sharing knowledge and supporting colleagues;
- Attention to details;
- Loyalty and desire to develop.
If you are interested in our position, please send us your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be reviewed and stored under full confidentiality in accordance with the legal regulations.