At WEM, we change the lives of people every day. You can change yours too. Join us.
Space for success.
The Wealth Effect Management team is composed of people who share a common vision to build sustainable wealth for clients, and advance the wealth management industry while upholding the values of character, integrity and honesty.
Such a vision requires exceptional people. We are looking for professionals who are driven to improve themselves continuously and, above all, know how to work within teams to achieve a common goal over their own benefits or ego.
WEM is a fast-paced, high-pressure environment where our teams and clients expect a high standard of performance. We empower our staff with trust and responsibility while taking the time to show appreciation and recognition in order to nurture a great space for success.
Jobs at WEM follow similar principles as compound interest. The sooner you start, the more chances you will have to do exceptional work and leave your mark!
More than 4500 satisfied clients since 2007
13+ years of experience and results
Regulations and security
We are regulated by the National Bank of Slovakia
At WEM, we believe that young talent should be empowered through opportunity. We also believe that working in a good environment with accountability of your own work is a great asset for further development and future success.
We currently have two different positions open: Intern and Associate.
Intern is a position aimed at developing technical skills. Your job role will primarily be:
- Front office support, back office and portfolio management.
- Preparing internal reports and documents for trades and daily operations.
- Support for COOs in the accounting department, cash flow projection and budgeting.
- Daily operations (managing client account activity, processing applications and documents).
- Analysis and evaluation of data, investment opportunities and projects of the company.
- Creating surveys and metrics that drive business development.
- Working with the Bloomberg Professional Terminal.
As an Associate, your focus will be different, and geared towards the following:
- Client care under the supervision of an assigned mentor.
- Access to exclusive training to increase expertise and sales skills.
- Gaining experience during meetings with clients.
- The position is paid on the basis of a commission system, which provides the possibility of above-market earnings.
Please, also fill in the introductory questionnaire in the next tab.I want to apply
Senior Wealth Advisor
Wealth management is a deeply personal matter. We are aware that our clients, along with their assets, confide in us their trust and their future, and it is our commitment to consistently be reliable, thoughtful partners.
The Senior Wealth Advisor represents WEM with dignity in front of our clients, and provides them with first-class service. This includes being able to assist them with Wealth Advisory services, help them comprehensively plan and grow their wealth, and guide them through major financial decisions.I want to apply
Private Wealth Manager
Wealth management is always a personal matter – all the more so with our commitment to build the wealth of our clients with character and integrity, and to be their investment partners and guides across their lifetime.
Private Wealth Managers provide our HNWI and UHNWI clients with world-class wealth management solutions and services, and guide clients through all aspects of managing, planning and growing their wealth to assure them that their wealth is in good hands.I want to apply
Our approach and our results are what ultimately make the difference in the lives of our clients. As these results are based on the active management of our exclusive portfolios, the Portfolio Manager role is key at WEM. The Portfolio Manager works closely with the Wealth Department with primary responsibilities for:
- Managing current portfolios and creating new ones that surpass the benchmark and generate outsized returns for clients.
- Collaborating with the investment team to source new investment opportunities.
- Providing qualified advice for Wealth Department clients.
- Creating innovative new tools, reports and analyses.
- Providing training to further improve your team’s skills and results.
Didn’t find the right position, but still want to join us on our journey?
If you haven’t found an open position that suits you, but feel you have something to offer and would like to be a part of our vision, please send us your CV.
Start building and growing your wealth
Get in touch with us today to find out how we can prepare a personalized financial plan for you to support your financial goals.