At WEM, we change people’s lives every day. Change yours, too.
Opportunity for success.
The Wealth Effect Management team is composed of people who share common values and are joined by a common vision. Values such as character, integrity, and honesty. And the great vision to keep bringing the best products and services so that we can keep building and growing the wealth of our clients for life, change their lives and, with our own example, also keep changing the world of finance.
Such a vision requires exceptional people. Professionals who keep improving themselves and, first and foremost, people supporting and trusting each other and willing to put the mutual goal before their own benefit or ego.
WEM isn’t for everyone and working here is not easy. We have picked too great a vision for that. However — since we require so much from every one of us, we give even more back: strong team, tremendous amounts of support, trust, and responsibility — as well as recognition and appreciation and great many opportunities for success.
You can approach working for WEM as you would compound interest: The sooner you start, the more your opportunities to do exceptional work and leave a mark will grow.
Because we treat our people the same as we treat our clients:
5 000+ clients
More than 5 000 satisfied clients
16 of experience and results since 2007
Regulations and security
We are regulated by the National Bank of Slovakia
At WEM, we believe that young talent should be empowered through opportunity. We also believe that working in a good environment with accountability of your own work is a great asset for further development and future success.
We currently have two different positions open: Intern and Associate.
Intern is a position aimed at developing technical skills. Your job role will primarily be:
- Front office support, back office and portfolio management.
- Preparing internal reports and documents for trades and daily operations.
- Support for COOs in the accounting department, cash flow projection and budgeting.
- Daily operations (managing client account activity, processing applications and documents).
- Analysis and evaluation of data, investment opportunities and projects of the company.
- Creating surveys and metrics that drive business development.
- Working with the Bloomberg Professional Terminal.
As an Associate, your focus will be different, and geared towards the following:
- Client care under the supervision of an assigned mentor.
- Access to exclusive training to increase expertise and sales skills.
- Gaining experience during meetings with clients.
- The position is paid on the basis of a commission system, which provides the possibility of above-market earnings.
Please, also fill in the introductory questionnaire in the next tab.I want to apply
Our approach and our results are what ultimately make the difference in the lives of our clients. As these results are based on the active management of our exclusive portfolios, the Portfolio Manager role is key at WEM. The Portfolio Manager works closely with the Wealth Department with primary responsibilities for:
- Managing current portfolios and creating new ones that surpass the benchmark and generate outsized returns for clients.
- Collaborating with the investment team to source new investment opportunities.
- Providing qualified advice for Wealth Department clients.
- Creating innovative new tools, reports and analyses.
- Providing training to further improve your team’s skills and results.
Private Wealth Manager
Wealth management is always a personal matter – all the more so with our commitment to build the wealth of our clients with character and integrity, and to be their investment partners and guides throughout their life.
Private Wealth Managers provide our HNWI and UHNWI clients with world-class wealth management solutions and services, and guide clients through all aspects of managing, planning, and growing their wealth to assure them that their wealth is in good hands.I want to apply
Senior Wealth Advisor
Wealth management is a deeply personal matter. We are aware that our clients, along with their assets, confide in us their trust and their future, and it is our commitment to consistently be reliable, thoughtful partners.
The Senior Wealth Advisor represents WEM with dignity in front of our clients, and provides them with first-class service. This includes being able to assist them with Wealth Advisory services, help them comprehensively plan and grow their wealth, and guide them through major financial decisions.I want to apply
Didn’t find the right position, but still want to join us on our journey?
If you haven’t found an open position that suits you, but feel you have something to offer and would like to be a part of our vision, make sure to let us know. Please send us your CV.
Leave us a message — we will gladly prepare your personalized plan how you can build and grow your wealth.