At WEM, we believe that young talent should be empowered through opportunity. We also believe that working in a good environment with accountability of your own work is a great asset for further development and future success.
We currently have two different positions open: Intern and Associate.
Intern is a position aimed at developing technical skills. Your job role will primarily be:
- Front office support, back office and portfolio management.
- Preparing internal reports and documents for trades and daily operations.
- Support for COOs in the accounting department, cash flow projection and budgeting.
- Daily operations (managing client account activity, processing applications and documents).
- Analysis and evaluation of data, investment opportunities and projects of the company.
- Creating surveys and metrics that drive business development.
- Working with the Bloomberg Professional Terminal.
As an Associate, your focus will be different, and geared towards the following:
- Client care under the supervision of an assigned mentor.
- Access to exclusive training to increase expertise and sales skills.
- Gaining experience during meetings with clients.
- The position is paid on the basis of a commission system, which provides the possibility of above-market earnings.
Please, also fill in the introductory questionnaire in the next tab.