Wealth management is always a personal matter – all the more so with our commitment to build the wealth of our clients with character and integrity, and to be their investment partners and guides across their lifetime.
Private Wealth Managers provide our HNWI and UHNWI clients with world-class wealth management solutions and services, and guide clients through all aspects of managing, planning and growing their wealth to assure them that their wealth is in good hands.
- Knowledge of Wealth Management.
- At least five years of experience as a Wealth Manager or five years in private banking.
- Three successful projects presented through case studies.
- A database of at least 150 active clients in the management portfolio.
- EUR 5M+ in value of assets under management at a level of EUR 5 million +.
- University degree.
- Awarded at least three financial / business courses or certificates.
- English language – Advanced (C1).
- Strong character and shared values.
- Integrity and a grasp of etiquette and representative behavior.
- Ability to present and create clear and convincing presentations.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel.
- Networking and sales skills.
- An overview of various areas relevant to HNWI and UHNWI clients and their current trends (travel, fashion, gastronomy, etc.).