Our approach and our results are what ultimately make the difference in the lives of our clients. As these results are based on the active management of our exclusive portfolios, the Portfolio Manager role is key at WEM. The Portfolio Manager works closely with the Wealth Department with primary responsibilities for:
- Managing current portfolios and creating new ones that surpass the benchmark and generate outsized returns for clients.
- Collaborating with the investment team to source new investment opportunities.
- Providing qualified advice for Wealth Department clients.
- Creating innovative new tools, reports and analyses.
- Providing training to further improve your team’s skills and results.
- A degree in business, finance, investment or a related field is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in investment, finance and consulting.
- Previous experience working with HNWI and UHNWI clients.
- Expertise in investment strategies and risk management.
- Expertise in portfolio creation and management, valuation, and market analysis.
- Bloomberg Terminal expertise.
- Strong character and shared values.