WEM Equity Global
The WEM Equity Global managed portfolio allows clients to achieve outsized returns versus benchmark by investing in global equity markets.
Average annual yield *
32.76 % p.a.
Overall yield *
Average annual yield
After selecting a benchmark from a dropdown list, the bottom performance chart will show you an overview of the alpha - the portfolio outperformance over a selected benchmark over a selected investment period.
Portfolios with no available benchmark will only have the "NONE" option available.
Gross and net performance
Net performance is gross performance net of fees, commissions, and taxes.
You can also see the current performance on the graph. Please note that the value of current yield on the graphs and the overall yield might not match, as the overall yield is calculated based on a specific and predefined period.
With a rigorous investment screening and selection process and an active management approach run by seasoned professionals, the WEM Equity Global portfolio provides investors with an opportunity to generate returns that significantly exceed benchmark. Average return during the last 6 years has been 32.76% p.a. with a total 6-year return of 447.49%.
|Risk level||7, higher risk|
|Target gross performance *||> 10 % p.a.|
|Investment horizon||5 years +|
|Optimal deposit **||EUR 30,000|
* Calculated on the basis of historical performance before the deduction of fees, commissions and taxes.
** The optimal investment amount is an internally determined value sufficient for effective investment of the deposit. The minimum investment amount is EUR 10,000.
|Number of days||931||630||1561|
|Percentage ratio||59,64 %||40,36 %||100,00 %|
|Average||0,78 %||-0,86 %||0,12 %|
|Standard deviation||0,82 %||1,00 %||1,21 %|
|Longest sequence (days)||14||8||14|
|Average sequence (days)||2,44||1,65||2,05|
|Entry fee 1||2 % from each deposit|
|Conversion fee||0,24 %|
|Portfolio performance (p.a.)||Management fee 2||Performance fee 3||Succes fee 4|
|More than 10%||0,24%||-||-|
|10 % to 12,5 %||0,24%||5,4%||10,2%|
|12,5 % to 15 %||0,24%||10,2%||10,2%|
|More than 15 %||0,24%||15%||10,2%|
1. The entry fee is a third party fee and is paid in full to the financial agent who mediated the conclusion of the Portfolio Management Agreement. WEM is entitled to charge the fee.
2. The management fee is charged monthly, as a percentage of the average value of the client portfolio for the given month. The fee does not include third party fees (e.g. stock exchange fees, bank fees, etc.).
3. The success fee is charged quarterly or on portfolio sales, as a percentage of the positive difference between the client's portfolio return and the agreed benchmark. When yielding at the interval boundary, the lower of the rates applies.
4. The performance fee is charged quarterly or on the sale of the portfolio, as a percentage of the total return of the client portfolio. When yielding at the interval boundary, the lower of the rates applies.
Download a complete overview of our portfolios
Are you interested in the WEM Equity Global portfolio?
Get in touch with us today to find out how we can prepare a personalized wealth management plan.