WEM Investment Opportunities – Emerging Markets
The WEM Investment Opportunities managed portfolios offer the possibility of compelling returns by investing in attractive opportunities across asset classes.
Average annual yield *
29,98 % p.a.
Overall yield *
Average annual yield
After selecting a benchmark from a dropdown list, the bottom performance chart will show you an overview of the alpha - the portfolio outperformance over a selected benchmark over a selected investment period.
Portfolios with no available benchmark will only have the "NONE" option available.
Gross and net performance
Net performance is gross performance net of fees, commissions, and taxes.
You can also see the current performance on the graph. Please note that the value of current yield on the graphs and the overall yield might not match, as the overall yield is calculated based on a specific and predefined period.
With target performance of more than 15% p.a. and our active management approach run by seasoned professionals, the WEM Investment Opportunities – Emerging Markets portfolio has significant wealth creation potential, and is suitable for risk-tolerant investors seeking attractive long-term returns.
|Risk level||7; higher risk|
|Target gross performance*||> 10 % p.a.|
|Investment horizon||1 year +|
* Calculated on the basis of historical performance before the deduction of fees, commissions and taxes.
|Entry fee 1||2 % from each deposit|
|Conversion fee||0,24 %|
|Portfolio performance (p.a.)||Management fee 2||Performance fee 3||Succes fee 4|
|Less than 5%||0,3%||-||-|
|5 % to 7,5 %||0,3%||-||12 %|
|7,5 % to 10 %||0,3%||-||18 %|
|More than 10 %||0,3%||-||24 %|
1. The entry fee is a third party fee and is paid in full to the financial agent who mediated the conclusion of the Portfolio Management Agreement. WEM is entitled to charge the fee.
2. The management fee is charged monthly, as a percentage of the average value of the client portfolio for the given month. The fee does not include third party fees (e.g. stock exchange fees, bank fees, etc.).
3. The success fee is charged quarterly or on portfolio sales, as a percentage of the positive difference between the client's portfolio return and the agreed benchmark. When yielding at the interval boundary, the lower of the rates applies.
4. The performance fee is charged quarterly or on the sale of the portfolio, as a percentage of the total return of the client portfolio. When yielding at the interval boundary, the lower of the rates applies.
Download a complete overview of our portfolios
Are you interested in the WEM Investment Opportunities – Emerging Markets portfolio?
Get in touch with us today to find out how we can prepare a personalized wealth management plan.