The WEM Balanced managed portfolio enables clients to generate consistent returns while managing investment risk by investing in shares of select US companies, as well as in high-quality quality sovereign, corporate and municipal bonds.
Average annual yield *
13.74 % p.a.
Overall yield *
Average annual yield
After selecting a benchmark from a dropdown list, the bottom performance chart will show you an overview of the alpha - the portfolio outperformance over a selected benchmark over a selected investment period.
Portfolios with no available benchmark will only have the "NONE" option available.
Gross and net performance
Net performance is gross performance net of fees, commissions, and taxes.
You can also see the current performance on the graph. Please note that the value of current yield on the graphs and the overall yield might not match, as the overall yield is calculated based on a specific and predefined period.
With its diversified asset composition, the WEM Balanced managed portfolio achieves returns comparable to the US S&P 500 equity benchmark with significantly lower volatility.
The WEM Balanced managed portfolio is therefore a valuable choice for investors seeking both diversification and long-term growth.
|Geographical focus||US / EU|
|Synthetic benchmark||0.6 x LEEGTREU + 0.4 x S&P 500|
|Risk level||4, medium risk|
|Target gross performance *||> 6 % p.a.|
|Investment horizon||2 years +|
|Optimal deposit **||EUR 50,000|
* Calculated on the basis of historical performance before the deduction of fees, commissions and taxes.
** The optimal investment amount is an internally determined value sufficient for effective investment of the deposit. The minimum investment amount is EUR 30,000.
|Number of days||855||706||1561|
|Percentage ratio||54,77 %||45,23 %||100,00 %|
|Average||0,57 %||-0,58 %||0,05 %|
|Standard deviation||0,55 %||0,62 %||0,85 %|
|Longest sequence (days)||13||9||13|
|Average sequence (days)||2,26||1,87||2,06|
|Entry fee 1||1 % from each deposit|
|Conversion fee||0,24 %|
|Portfolio performance (p.a.)||Management fee 2||Performance fee 3||Succes fee 4|
|Less than 3 %||0,12%||-||-|
|3 % to 5 %||0,12%||3,6 %||5,4 %|
|5 % to 7,5 %||0,12%||6 %||5,4 %|
|More than 7,5 %||0,12%||8,4 %||5,4 %|
1. The entry fee is a third party fee and is paid in full to the financial agent who mediated the conclusion of the Portfolio Management Agreement. WEM is entitled to charge the fee.
2. The management fee is charged monthly, as a percentage of the average value of the client portfolio for the given month. The fee does not include third party fees (e.g. stock exchange fees, bank fees, etc.).
3. The success fee is charged quarterly or on portfolio sales, as a percentage of the positive difference between the client's portfolio return and the agreed benchmark. When yielding at the interval boundary, the lower of the rates applies.
4. The performance fee is charged quarterly or on the sale of the portfolio, as a percentage of the total return of the client portfolio. When yielding at the interval boundary, the lower of the rates applies.
Download a complete overview of our portfolios
Are you interested in the WEM Balanced portfolio?
Get in touch with us today to find out how we can prepare a personalized wealth management plan.